- PRECISION MANUFACTURED – Multi-layered glass fiber shell for a high ratio of surface area to weight resulting into a strong but light full-face helmet.
- MAXIMUM VISIBILITY – Wide viewing angle doesn’t cut off your peripheral vision. Engineered to never fog up, using a combination of ventilation that draws breath out of the helmet, and an anti-fog coating to ensure maximum visibility at all times. Ear slots allow for clear perception of ambient noises.
- PERFECT FIT – Cheek pads are adjustable to custom fit different heads comfortably, and the inner liner is removable and washable. The shell is designed around the human head and shorter in the front than other helmets. This makes it safer, more aerodynamic, and more attractive.
- CERTIFIED SAFE – International Downhill Federation Certified and lined with EPS Impact foam. EPS offers good penetration resistance and energy distribution. EPS foam liners are the industry standard for action sports.
- BONUS VISOR – Includes 2 spherically rounded visors, one Electric Silver and one clear, both of which offer 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Developed and engineered in conjunction with three-time world downhill skateboard champion and product designer Martin Siegrist, the new Pass longboard helmet is the last word in performance. The compact shell and its aerodynamic design allow for an unrestrained speed rush, while its CE certified construction lets you cut loose with confidence. The spherical curved visor with scratch-proof, anti-fog coating guarantees optimal peripheral vision. Nose vent ports together with a revolutionary exhalation fogging blocker above the mouth pushes exhaled breath down and out of the helmet, thereby supporting the anti-fogging design.
SIZE CHART – Measure around the forehead wrapping around the widest part of the head.
Small – 54-56 cm // 21.3-22”
Medium – 56-58 cm // 22.-22.8”
Large – 58-60 cm // 22.8-23.6”
Extra Large – 60-61 cm // 23.6-24”