- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIZED RIGHT — Paris V2 150mm Trucks are perfect for smaller boards, providing a better fit and more leverage over the truck.
- CARVING PERFECTION — The Paris V2 150mm longboard trucks come stock with USA-made Paris 90a urethane bushings which offers the smoothest, most fluid carves in and out of turns.
- STRONG & DURABLE — Built to last, Paris V2 trucks are produced using virgin aluminum. The T6 heat treatment process, grade 8 steel axles, and pressed-in kingpins create added strength and durability.
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING — 6-hole baseplate is compatible with both new-school and old-school mounting options.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE — Paris’ superior manufacturing processes allow them to guarantee their trucks will last a lifetime!
Paris Trucks are the gold standard of longboarding trucks. Designed and developed to provide the smoothest, predictable carve and turn, the Paris V2 150mm trucks are the perfect truck for any smaller setup.
Designed to Carve — The open, unrestrictive bushing seat and positive hanger rake provide a full tilt, lively turn that’s perfect for smooth carving and pumping. The 50° baseplate delivers a responsive and playful truck allowing for a fluid, effortless ride.
Perfect Fit — The 150mm hanger is ideal for smaller, narrower longboards and skateboards ranging from 7” to 8.75” wide. The smaller hanger allows for quicker turns and greater leverage over the truck.
– 356.2 Virgin Aluminum Gravity Molded
– Secondary Heat Treatment Process
– Grade 8 Steel Axles and Branded Kingpins
– Paris 90a Urethane Bushings
– 6-hole Baseplate
– Available in Multiple Colorways
– Guaranteed for Life
One pair of Paris 180mm trucks (2 trucks total). Components include 2 hangers, 4 axle nuts, 4 speedrings, 2 baseplates (with kingpins), 4 bushings, 2 small cup washers, 2 large cup washers. Mounting hardware, bearings, and bearing spacers are NOT included.
Ride Paris V2 150mm Trucks if…
– you are riding a narrower board than 9” wide
– want the full carve, lean and response of a Paris trucks in a narrower option
Founded in 2005, Paris Trucks have become the gold standard in longboard trucks. With a passion for all forms of skateboarding, Paris is dedicated to producing the best trucks and accessories on the market.