- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters
- Designed for children 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds
Razor RIPSTIK in-line caster board. Easier to ride than a skateboard. Plastic end platforms with metal torsion beam. 86A Inline-type wheels on precision ABEC-5-sealed bearing casters. Spiked traction pads and kick tail and raised nose with concave design for tricks and improved footing. Ages 8+, weight limit 220lbs.
Best described as a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, the blue RazorX Ripstik caster board is the perfect ride for kids looking for the next big thrill. The board is distinguished by its pivoting deck and 360-degree inclined caster trucks, which offer a snowboard-like carving ability. A simple weight transfer lets you turn or accelerate without pushing, just like when you’re carving down the slopes.
In addition, the board offers such features as spiked traction pads, a kick tail and nose, and a concave deck design, which combine to improve your foot control–a must for tricks. And thanks to the 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters, skaters will enjoy a smooth ride on almost any type of pavement. Designed for children 8 years and up, the Ripstik’s plastic end platforms and metal torsion beam support up to 220 pounds. The board also comes with a free How to Ride DVD.
- Inclined caster trucks
- Concave deck platforms
- Traction plates
- Kick nose
- Kick tail
- Rubber-padded handle
- Torsion bar
- 76-millimeter polyurethane wheels
- High-performance ABEC-5 bearings
- For ages 8+
- 220-pound rider weight capacity