- FREESTYLE / FREERIDE WHEELS – The Orangatang Kilmer is the perfect mid-sized centerset longboard wheel for freestyle tricks, dancing, and downhill freeriding.
- PERFECTLY SIZED – At 69mm in diameter, the Kilmer is large enough to carry plenty of speed and roll over debris while still being light and quick for tricks and slides.
- SMOOTH SLIDES – Rounded lips and a stone-ground contact patch ensure smooth, predictable slides right out of the box and throughout the life of the wheel.
- PEACHY THANE – The Orangatang Peachy Thane urethane formula offers a balanced blend of buttery speed control, long slides, and a cush ride with excellent durability and flat-spot resistance.
- LARGE, SUPPORTIVE CORE – A proprietary 38mm centerset core with a deep “valley”-shaped cross section keeps the lips firmly supported, promoting smooth, consistent slides and even wear.
An ace at both supersonic speeds and tight, hairpin-riddled dogfights, The Kilmer keeps it cool like ice in any freeride-focused mission. The Kilmer is the star student with a size and personality that everyone can love. Just say, “You can be my wingman anytime.” Come on, baby, bite my wire. The Kilmer features gently bevelled sidewalls, rounded edges, and stone-ground contact surfaces. A newly designed 38x38mm core with a deep “valley”-shaped cross section keeps the lips firmly supported like a burly botox injection, promoting smooth, consistent slides and even wear. The stone-ground contact patch ensures buttery-smooth slides right out of the box. The Kilmer is poured in our proprietary Peachy Thane for a balance of buttery drifts and high durability. Slightly grippier than Euphorethane yet slipperier than Happy Thane, Peachy Thane offers a balanced blend of buttery speed control, long slides, and a cush ride. Purchase price includes set of 4 wheels.