- VERSATILE LONGBOARDING WHEELS – Designed for maximum speed and grip for hard carving, pumping, downhill skateboard racing, and long-distance pushing.
- FAST AND BALANCED – At 75mm in diameter, the In Heats plow over cracks, rocks, sticks, and the roughest roads.
- MAXIMUM TRACTION – Sharp, square lips provide maximum grip while still sliding smoothly when desired. Rippled urethane pattern provides progressive rebound.
- HAPPY THANE – The original Orangatang urethane formula is fast, smooth, plush, and grippy with a buttery-smooth slide. Now available in four durometers: 77a (blue), 80a (orange), 83a (purple), and 86a (yellow).
- STRONG, SUPPORTIVE CORE – The encapsulated core maintains a smooth ride and supports the lips for excellent traction and crisp slides.
Sunny skies and short shorts might be seasonal, but the Orangatang In Heat is always ready for some wild and sticky action.
With a diameter of 75mm, the Orangatang In Heat is a classically proportioned and well balanced wheel for hard carving, pumping, and downhill racing. The offset bearing seat and sharp edges ensure high traction, while the thick lips and suggestively rippled walls provide progressive energy return in and out of turns.
The In Heat is poured in Orangatang’s proprietary Happy Thane formula for high roll speed, excellent traction, and smooth, predictable drifts.
Now available in blue 77a: the smoothest, fluffiest, grippiest, most thane-line-leaving urethane in Orangatang’s history! The blue formula elevates the plushness of this already-heavenly race wheel. A fast and grippy choice for ironing out the chunder anywhere from mountain roads to city streets.
Contact Patch: 56mm
Durometers: 77a, 80a, 83a, 86a
Bearing Seat: offset
Formula: Happy Thane
Core: high-strength, high-stiffness, heat-resistant urethane
Set of four Orangatang In Heat longboard wheels (enough for one complete longboard).
Orangatang Wheels was hatched in 2008 as a means of advocating for the civil liberties of the indigenous river capybaras of Southern California. They also gained international praise in 2009 for their brief and completely unrelated foray into exotic animal jerky manufacturing and wholesale.