- TRICK-FRIENDLY CARVING MACHINE – The Loaded Tan Tien is a performance longboard created for carving, pumping, freestyle, freeride, and urban commuting / alternative transportation.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – Drop-through truck mounting for stability and easier pushing. Large cutouts maximize wheel clearance for deep carves and tight turns. Nose and tail kicks open the door for advanced freestyle trickery and help navigate city streets. Cambered profile and mild concave create a responsive yet comfortable platform for carve-oriented longboarding. Snowboard-inspired construction combines vertically laminated bamboo and fiberglass for a durable, lightweight, and lively ride.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FLEX – Bamboo and fiberglass provide lively and energetic flex perfect for hard carving and pumping. Available in three flex ratings to tailor the ride to your weight and style. Lower flex is ideal for heavier riders or aggressive tricksters; higher flex is recommended for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
- PARIS TRUCKS – Paris 180mm, 50° matte black longboard trucks deliver smooth and controlled turning response that’s perfect for carving, freestyle, and freeride.
- ORANGATANG WHEELS – Orangatang 70mm Stimulus offer just the right amount of grip and slide for all-around riding in a balanced, lightweight design. Choice of softer 80a (great for cruising, carving, and commuting) or firmer 86a (ideal for freestyle tricks and sliding). Includes Loaded Jehu V2 bearings.
The Loaded Tan Tien blends carve-oriented longboarding with advanced trick riding. A flexible deck, drop-through truck mounts, and usable kicks allow the Tan Tien to pack a lot into a relatively small package. The complex contours create a super responsive board that allows for increased confidence when leaning into turns, popping tricks, and powering through slides.
User Friendly — Drop-through truck mounting positions the deck lower to the ground for easier, more efficient pushing and enhanced stability. Light weight and compact size make the Tan Tien easy to handle for freestyle, freeride, and commuting.
Responsive Ride — Vertically laminated bamboo and fiberglass construction pair with a cambered profile for a lively and engaging ride.
Versatile Variations — Available in three flex ratings to tailor the ride to your weight and style. Lower flex is ideal for heavier riders or aggressive tricksters; higher flex is recommended for lighter riders or those looking for a more responsive board.
Flex 1: 170-270+ lbs
Flex 2: 130-210+ lbs
Flex 3: 80-170+ lbs
As always, these are recommendations only. Experiment!
One Loaded Tan Tien complete longboard.
Includes Paris 180mm, 50° matte black reverse-kingpin trucks, Loaded Jehu V2 bearings, and Orangatang 70mm Stimulus wheels in choice of softer 80a (great for cruising, carving, and commuting) or firmer 86a (ideal for tricks and sliding).
Loaded Boards was founded in 2000. Producing a broad line of progressive longboards and snowboards, they strive to grow the industry, community, and dynamic culture of board sports.