- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Eight-pack of premium ceramic skateboard wheel bearings with four bearing spacers, instructions, and a sticker
- Cerbec ceramic balls are light, hard, and strong for a long lasting performance
- Precision-grade Swiss design and manufacturing acclaimed for 25 years
- Nylon ball retainers and Bones Speed Cream lubricant for a sustained ride
- Skate Rated for better performance than any ABEC rated bearings; lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Bones Swiss ceramics are in a class by themselves. If you want the best there is, this is it. The Cerbec ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls. Accelerate faster, r Roll faster and farther, resist dirt and moisture better. Help to repair injuries to your races caused by dirt. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Skate rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible. Includes set of 8 bearings, 4 bearing spacers, instructions and sticker.
Designed and built to provide the best performance and durability possible, Bones Swiss Ceramics Bearings feature Cerbec ceramic balls that are lighter, harder, stronger, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls. With high speed nylon ball retainers, the ceramic balls are found to accelerate faster, roll faster and farther, and resist dirt and moisture better than other bearings. Custom tested to ensure skate rated clearances, tolerances, materials, and lubricant, the Bones Swiss Ceramics bearings are in a class of their own. The set includes eight bearings, four bearing spacers, instructions, and a sticker.
What’s in the Box?
Set of eight bearings, four bearing spacers, instructions, sticker